Client Care Manager
Baby & Company tailors an intuitive and studied European spirit to a diversely stylish and globally aware clientele. Our mission is to nurture a curated shopping environment that attracts those who share our values and ethos with regard to culture, travel, lifestyle, and worldview.
Client Care Manager
The Baby & Company Client Care Manager is responsible for providing our customers with exceptional service by meeting their individual needs and expectations.
A person with a multidimensional set of skills to support our e-commerce and inventory department. You must want to be part of a fast-paced, highly-motivated team that is responsible for overseeing our online customer service department, from emails to packaging. This role will also require support of our inventory teams to control products coming in and shipping out. As a small retail operation, our employees are required to wear many hats. We want a person who can hustle, problem solve, has excellent administrative skills, can multitask, and loves the retail environment.
- Understands organizational objectives and makes decisions that align with the company priorities and values.
- Creates personal sales and clienteling strategies in partnership with the sales team.
- Meets customer needs through solution-oriented and forward thinking.
- Builds credibility and trust as a personal fashion advisor by communicating fashion awareness and trends in the marketplace.
- Creates positive impressions with store team and customers by bringing best self to work through elevated, sophisticated, appropriate business attire consistent with Baby & Company style.
- Demonstrates Baby & Company service and sales expectations at all times.
- Influences customers’ purchase decisions by balancing patience and assertiveness.
- Flexes personal selling techniques to contribute to overall store financial results.
- Demonstrates persuasive (not aggressive), confident, friendly, and genuine service skills and selling behaviors.
- Discusses product features and builds the sale by suggesting appropriate add on items to fit the customers’ specific needs.
- Follows up with customers consistently and genuinely to influence/close the sale.
- Develops product knowledge skills and remains aware of current collections.
- Demonstrates knowledge of competition and can apply that knowledge to building sales and customer relationships.
- Flexible hours to accommodate home life.
- Sensitive to customers’ needs and tailors approach by reading cues.
- Builds lasting and loyal relationships with customers.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights, weekends, busy seasons, and high retail traffic and sales days (including, but not limited to, the day after Thanksgiving, Memorial Day, Christmas Eve, Mother’s Day, etc.).
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience, luxury retail desired.
- Proficiency in Excel or Shopify highly recommended.
- Bachelors or relevant degree/experience in fashion, design, marketing or related field.
Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision, and dental coverage.
If you are interested please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject: Client Care Manager.