Frise Casual Blazer
$ 269.00 $ 538.00
Hannes Roether's earthy-hued Frise blazer is crafted of an open pique cotton weave with contrast piping and button-up lapel.
- Single notch lapel with crossover top button loop closure. Plain weave contrast piped hems.
- Four button front closure. Flap pockets at the hip. Angled welt chest pocket. Double vented back.
- Partially lined. Single button seamed cuffs. Signature double slit hanging loop in back of neck.
- Patternwork seaming. Bound interior center back seam. Interior button loop slash pockets.
- Shoulder 18", 17" chest, 36" sleeve length, 28" back length (approximately).
- Hand wash. Hang dry. Medium iron, or dry clean.
- Made in Czech Republic.
Color noble. 97% cotton, 3% elastane. 100% cotton lining.
Jacket runs true to size with regular cut. Model is wearing an small, Greg is 6'1", Suit 40", Waist 31", Inseam 32".
US orders include a return shipping label in your package for your convenience. Please note that sale items are eligible for exchange or store credit only, and items marked 50% off or more are final sale.
Please visit our client care page for more information on returning an item. Questions? Call our client care manager, Anna Wallace, at 206.448.4077