Frise Casual Blazer
$ 538.00 $ 538.00
Hannes Roether's earthy-hued Frise blazer is crafted of an open pique cotton weave with contrast piping and button-up lapel.
- Single notch lapel with crossover top button loop closure. Plain weave contrast piped hems.
- Four button front closure. Flap pockets at the hip. Angled welt chest pocket. Double vented back.
- Partially lined. Single button seamed cuffs. Signature double slit hanging loop in back of neck.
- Patternwork seaming. Bound interior center back seam. Interior button loop slash pockets.
- Shoulder 18", 17" chest, 36" sleeve length, 28" back length (approximately).
- Hand wash. Hang dry. Medium iron, or dry clean.
- Made in Czech Republic.
Color noble. 97% cotton, 3% elastane. 100% cotton lining.
Jacket runs true to size with regular cut. Model is wearing an small, Greg is 6'1", Suit 40", Waist 31", Inseam 32".
We want you to love your purchase. If it's not perfect, we accept post-marked returns within 15 days of your order delivery date. Please note that items must be unworn and in original condition. US orders include a return shipping label in your package for your convenience. We cannot accept liability for lost or damaged items, but we can assist you with your claim. We do not provide return labels for international shipments: return shipping and customs fees are the responsibility of the client. Taschen Books not eligible for return.