Frise Casual Blazer
Hannes Roether's earthy-hued Frise blazer is crafted of an open pique cotton weave with contrast piping and button-up lapel.
- Single notch lapel with crossover top button loop closure. Plain weave contrast piped hems.
- Four button front closure. Flap pockets at the hip. Angled welt chest pocket. Double vented back.
- Partially lined. Single button seamed cuffs. Signature double slit hanging loop in back of neck.
- Patternwork seaming. Bound interior center back seam. Interior button loop slash pockets.
- Shoulder 18", 17" chest, 36" sleeve length, 28" back length (approximately).
- Hand wash. Hang dry. Medium iron, or dry clean.
- Made in Czech Republic.
Color noble. 97% cotton, 3% elastane. 100% cotton lining.
Jacket runs true to size with regular cut. Model is wearing an small, Greg is 6'1", Suit 40", Waist 31", Inseam 32".