Mixed Panel Jacket
Shiro Sakai's mixed panel jacket is designed with a medium weight wool, crimson ribbon detailing on the interior and exterior and a triumphantly unique asymmetrical button closure.
- Single notch lapel outlined with decorative red stitching.
- Four button closure. Elegant paneling on the back and sleeves.
- Awning striped, cupra lining.
- Two fold-over pockets and a breast pocket. Vented back.
- Long three button cuffs.
- 13" shoulder, 16.5" chest, 16" waist, 24" length (approximately).
- Dry clean.
- Made in Japan.
- Color Navy. 100% wool, 100% cupra lining.
Jacket runs true to size.
US orders include a return shipping label in your package for your convenience. Please note that sale items are eligible for exchange or store credit only, and items marked 50% off or more are final sale.
Please visit our client care page for more information on returning an item. Questions? Call our client care manager, Anna Wallace, at 206.448.4077