Slim Six Kojima Denim
The Slim Six Kojima is handmade in small batches in Shockoe Atelier’s Richmond Virginia workshop. Made from a 14.5 oz slubby silver cast denim from Collect Mills in Japan. They have a low-mid rise fit with a slim seat and thighs with a tapered leg.
• Rolled and tucked belt loops
• Narrow selvedge line
• Lock-stitched yoke and waistband for stronger seam
• Chain-stitched hem
• Two-piece waistband
• Double-pronged copper rivets with black finish
• High-density serging on inside fly and inseam for durability and cleaner look
• Shockoe tobacco leaf logo-stamped rivets and buttons
• Veg-tanned leather patch from small-batch family producer in North Carolina
• Hand-numbered and signed
These jeans run true to size and will stretch about one size in the waist with wear. Auston is wearing a size 31. Auston is 6'3", Chest 40", Waist 32", Inseam 34".
US orders include a return shipping label in your package for your convenience. Please note that sale items are eligible for exchange or store credit only, and items marked 50% off or more are final sale.
Please visit our client care page for more information on returning an item. Questions? Call our client care manager, Anna Wallace, at 206.448.4077