Standard Fit Lago Denim
$ 263.00 $ 438.00
Shockoe Atelier's Standard Fit Lago Denim is constructed of their most popular fabric, Como, and given it a solid wash down to a deep mid-blue. Rich earth tones emerge in the wash, highlighting the tinted weft of this denim. 12.5oz selvedge denim from legendary Italian mill, Candiani.Features:
• Rolled and tucked belt loops
• Narrow selvedge line
• Lock-stitched yoke and waistband for stronger seam
• Chain-stitched hem
• Two-piece waistband
• Double-pronged copper rivets with black finish
• High-density serging on inside fly and inseam for durability and cleaner look
• Shockoe tobacco leaf logo-stamped rivets and buttons
• Veg-tanned leather patch from small-batch family producer in North Carolina
• Hand-numbered and signed
Color Damaged Indigo. 100% Cotton. Made in the USA.
Jeans are generous in the seat and thighs with a taper below the knee. Auston is wearing a size 31. Auston is 6'3", Chest 40", Waist 32", Inseam 34".
US orders include a return shipping label in your package for your convenience. Please note that sale items are eligible for exchange or store credit only, and items marked 50% off or more are final sale.
Please visit our client care page for more information on returning an item. Questions? Call our client care manager, Anna Wallace, at 206.448.4077