Standard Fit Lago Denim
$ 263.00 $ 438.00
Shockoe Atelier's Standard Fit Lago Denim is constructed of their most popular fabric, Como, and given it a solid wash down to a deep mid-blue. Rich earth tones emerge in the wash, highlighting the tinted weft of this denim. 12.5oz selvedge denim from legendary Italian mill, Candiani.Features:
• Rolled and tucked belt loops
• Narrow selvedge line
• Lock-stitched yoke and waistband for stronger seam
• Chain-stitched hem
• Two-piece waistband
• Double-pronged copper rivets with black finish
• High-density serging on inside fly and inseam for durability and cleaner look
• Shockoe tobacco leaf logo-stamped rivets and buttons
• Veg-tanned leather patch from small-batch family producer in North Carolina
• Hand-numbered and signed
Color Damaged Indigo. 100% Cotton. Made in the USA.
Jeans are generous in the seat and thighs with a taper below the knee. Auston is wearing a size 31. Auston is 6'3", Chest 40", Waist 32", Inseam 34".
We want you to love your purchase. If it's not perfect, we accept post-marked returns within 15 days of your order delivery date. Please note that items must be unworn and in original condition. US orders include a return shipping label in your package for your convenience. We cannot accept liability for lost or damaged items, but we can assist you with your claim. We do not provide return labels for international shipments: return shipping and customs fees are the responsibility of the client. Taschen Books not eligible for return.