Viscose Nehmo Shirtdress
Schai's silk-blend Nehmo Shirtdress is detailed with two rear patch pockets and a rosegold popper snap with a hand-embroidered button hole.
- Slit neck with placket. Welted patch pockets at the chest. Short sleeves. Onseam hip pockets.
- Rosegold hardware. Drop shoulders. Oversized tent fit. Inverted shoulder pleats in back.
- Point collar with popper snap and hand-embroidered button hole closure.
- Oversized rear welt patch pockets. Pulls on. High-low hem with slits.
- Patternwork seaming. Drop waist.
- 23" shoulder, 18.5" chest, 19" waist, 44" length (approximately).
- Had wash cold. Hang dry or dry clean.
- Made in New York.
Color cobalt multi. 82% viscose, 18% silk.
Dress runs true to size with oversized cut. Model is wearing an Small, Megan is 5'7", 35" hip, 24" waist.
We want you to love your purchase. If it's not perfect, we accept post-marked returns within 15 days of your order delivery date. Please note that items must be unworn and in original condition. US orders include a return shipping label in your package for your convenience. We cannot accept liability for lost or damaged items, but we can assist you with your claim. We do not provide return labels for international shipments: return shipping and customs fees are the responsibility of the client. Taschen Books not eligible for return.