Site Manager / Content Manager
Baby & Company was the first retail store to bring designer fashion to Seattle. Opened in 1976, our luxury retail boutique has been growing with our recent launch of our eCommerce site at the end of 2014. We are looking to hire a candidate with a proven track record for building eCommerce businesses and managing a creative team.
- Works alongside our Creative Director and Studio Production Team and directly oversees E-commerce Team and their workload.
- Owns communications content calendar and manages deployment of all campaigns, across online channels including babyandco.us, social media, and in-store initiatives.
- Optimizes content and campaigns using A/B testing, audience segmentation and analytics data to drive continuous improvements to key engagement metrics, maximizing ROI on all campaigns and content Identify, prioritize and rationalize marketing and merchandising requirements against the site calendar and roadmaps
- Owns email newsletter communications including production; quality assurance; deployment; reporting and optimization of send times; audience segmentation; and localization.
- Responsible for weekly performance metrics, analyzing and presenting to creative team and key stakeholders; making recommendations on best practices to drive success of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Develops and maintains site merchandising process documentation.
- Works with analytics expert and inventory team to arrive at a seasonal eCommerce marketing plan, optimizing the on-site search engine and external partners
- Leads improvements around the calendar planning process.
- Stays up to date on applicable site updates and plug-in support opportunities.
- Minds production budgets on all campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years experience in a similar role offering a proven track record of success and growth of online businesses
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, including experience working with internet tools (i.e. web based reports)
- Proficiency in MS Office and Creative Suite (with ability to show or mock up campaigns). Clear written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
- A can-do attitude which is imperative with a small team and growing company
- Meticulous organizational skills and an ability to keep and drive production calendar
- Ability to see the big picture and how it affects the small, placing importance on the connectivity of both
- Strong project management skills
- Preferred Skills and Experience: Prior experience in the luxury fashion or beauty retail industry
- Working knowledge of HTML for minor coding updates
- Team building and training experience relevant to small companies