The Inventory Specialist is responsible for processing orders and returns for Baby & Company’s e-commerce site and retail store. The position reports to and assists the Inventory Manager.
- Process orders and returns from e-commerce website
- Process in-store approvals from the Sales Team
- Print, pull, and package all e-commerce orders
- Maintain abandoned carts
- Support Baby & Company product orders from Garmentory’s website including processing orders, printing, pulling, and packaging all Garmentory orders.
- Keep backroom supply levels in order including packaging supplies and holiday/seasonal supplies
- Assist with receiving incoming inventory including tagging, sensoring, and steaming
- Help maintain inventory integrity through the season
- Participate in physical inventory counts
- Support other inventory tasks as needed
- Position is full time
- Retail experience and/or interest in the retail environment is preferred.
- High school diploma or higher
- Able to work a flexible schedule
- Must be able to lift, push, pull up to 50 pounds
- Competitive hourly rate plus benefits
- Gain first-hand experience in retail operations; both brick and mortar and
About Baby & Company:
Baby & Company is a luxury boutique for women and men’s apparel and accessories. Started in 1976 on a sleepy corner of Seattle Washington’s downtown corridor, the business has thrived for 40 years and celebrated the opening of its e-commerce store in 2014. This is a unique opportunity to work with a small and innovative fashion firm that prizes beauty and slow fashion over trends and labels. Working for Baby & Company offers a chance to join a team inspired to grow business with a unique voice in fashion.
We align with the curious and reflective fashion lovers of the world. Join our mission!
Do you have a message to share and a desire to work with us? Please reach out. Baby & Company is looking for art directors, writers, stylists, photographers, dancers and puppeteers;) to work with.
Please send your lookbook or work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Submissions Wanted.
We look forward to hearing from you!