It’s something we at Baby & Company feel strongly about. We’re looking for experienced individuals who want to learn, grow, and expand with our tribe. These are people who appreciate teamwork, who find satisfaction in helping others, and who enjoy going above and beyond for the greater vision.
We need people with exciting ideas, an eye for detail, and a desire to succeed.
Here at Baby & Company, people power is our power!
Social Media Manager and Copywriter
As a Social Media Manager and Copywriter for Baby & Company, you will utilize a content management system to write and publish styles to the e-commerce site, as well as create category set-ups, and collection assortments. This position also works with the E-Comm Lead and Buyer to assist with timely and effective merchandising of product and product copy. In this position, you will operate as the lead product copy creator for a private sales website offering hundreds of new items every season for women and men.
As the Social Media Manager and Copywriter, you will be responsible for:
- Writing compelling, concise, and relevant product, and brand copy for an average of 900 products launched seasonally with attention to SEO, grammar, readability, style, and accuracy of product information.
- Composing copy for external media, mailers, social media, and marketing purposes in line with the company Editorial Style Guide, ensuring copy on Babyandco.us is consistent in voice and tone.
- Continually identifying ways to enhance the customer experience.
- Planning and scheduling social media posts and boosted Facebook posts.
- Writing weekly blogs with attention to seasonal trends and SEO.
- Creating monthly newsletter dedicated to arts, culture, and community in connection with the Baby & Company brand.
- Researching use of copy on competitive websites, consumer publications, books, and social media platforms.
- Staying current with seasonal and launch dates relative to competitors
- Properly setting up new items in the database as needed and creates consistent copywriting for product pages
- Managing the planning and copywriting process from start-to-finish to ensure deadlines are met and objectives are achieved
- Partnering to utilize analytics to understand performance and customer interaction with categories, content, and general online shopping
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in fashion or retail industry, preferably in e-commerce
- Must possess the ability to analyze and package results leading to actionable recommendations.
- Must be highly motivated and resourceful, with an ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills are imperative. Must possess clear, effective written and verbal communication abilities, including public speaking.
Other relevant experience:
- Managing projects and creating content for weekly email marketing campaigns, website layouts, and photo shoots
- Social media management
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of social media analytics, scheduling applications, and business manager.
Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision, and dental coverage, as well as a fantastic merchandise discount!
If you are interested please submit your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: Social Media Manager and Copywriter