It’s something we at Baby & Company feel strongly about. We’re looking for experienced individuals who want to learn, grow, and expand with our tribe. These are people who appreciate teamwork, who find satisfaction in helping others, and who enjoy going above and beyond for the greater vision.
We need people with exciting ideas, an eye for detail, and a desire to succeed.
Here at Baby & Company, people power is our power!
Digital Merchandise Assistant & Copywriter:
As a digital merchandiser and copywriter for Baby & Company you will utilize a content management system to write and publish styles to the ecommerce site, as well as create category set-ups, and collection assortments. The Digital Merchandise Assistant also works with the E-Comm Lead and Buyer to assist with timely and effective merchandising of product and product copy. In this position, you will operate as the lead product copy creator for a private sales website offering hundreds of new items every season for women and men.
As the Digital Merchandise Assistant & Copywriter you will be responsible for:
- Taking direction from the E-Commerce and Buying leads to merchandise collections according to digital campaigns
- Writing compelling, concise, and relevant product, and brand copy for an average of 900 products launched seasonally with attention to SEO, grammar, readability, style, and accuracy of product information.
- Composing copy for external media, and manage company Editorial Style Guide, ensuring copy on Babyandco.us is consistent in voice, and tone.
- Continually identifying ways to enhance the customer experience.
- Researching use of copy on competitive websites, consumer publications, books, and social media platforms.
- Staying current with seasonal and launch dates relative to competitors
- Properly setting up new items in the database as needed and creates consistent copy writing for product pages
- Managing the planning and copywriting process from start-to-finish to ensure deadlines are met and objectives are achieved
- Executing category merchandising based on product performance and inventory liabilities.
- Partnering to utilize analytics to understand performance and customer interaction with categories, content, and general online shopping
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in fashion or retail industry, preferably in ecommerce
- Must possess the ability to analyze and package results leading to actionable recommendations.
- Must be highly motivated and resourceful, with an ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills are imperative. Must possess clear, effective written and verbal communication abilities, including public speaking.
Other relevant experience:
- Managing projects and creating content for weekly email marketing campaigns, website layouts, and photo shoots
- Social media management
- Assisting styling for product and editorial shoots
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision, and dental coverage, as well as a fantastic merchandise discount!
If you are interested please submit your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org subject: Digital Merchandise Assistant/Copywriter